Voloco is a popular app that lets you record your voice and then creates vocal harmonies automatically. It’s a fun way for anyone to sound like a pro singer!
Getting Voloco on a PC allows you to use a bigger screen, keyboard, and mouse which makes editing easier.
You can also use Voloco with other PC programs more easily.
Downloading an Emulator to Run Voloco
To get Voloco on your Windows or Mac computer, you need an Android emulator. An emulator lets you virtually install Android apps on PC. Here are the best ones:
- Free and simple emulator for Windows and MacOS
- Run many Android apps easily
- Customizable controls and settings
- Good for games thanks to advanced graphics and key mapping
- Allows multi-instance so you can have multiple games/apps open
- Windows and Mac version available
- Fast performance for an emulator
- Windows-centric features like multi-instance and configurable CPU/RAM
- Supports both AMD and Nvidia graphics cards
Installing Voloco in Your Emulator
Once you’ve installed your preferred Android emulator on your computer, getting Voloco set up is easy:
- Open the emulator program on your computer
- Go to the search bar and search for “Voloco”
- The Google Play Store will show up. Click to open it.
- Search for the Voloco app here and click install.
- Let Voloco download and install just like apps on your phone.
- The Voloco icon will appear – launch it to start using!
Using Voloco on PC
Now that Voloco is ready to go, let’s look at getting the most out of it:
Record Your Vocals
Click the microphone icon to access recording mode. Sing your vocals with headphones on to avoid background noise. Get close to your mic for best quality.
Slide the “ FORMANT” option left and right to change the harmony. Turn on AUTO PITCH to fix any out-of-tune singing!
Export Your Recordings
Click the square share button to save your recordings. Share via email or social media!
Have Fun & Experiment!
Don’t be afraid to play around with all of Voloco’s vocal effects like robot, giant, and alien to spice up your recordings!
Voloco Tips & Tricks
To take your Voloco skills even further, keep these pro tips in mind:
Use a Recording Microphone
A decent mic like a Blue Yeti capture cleaner audio for the harmonies. The better the original, the better the end result!
Try Recording Duets
Have a friend sing the melody while you sing harmony! Export to combine in other apps.
Headphones Are Essential
Make sure you record AND listen with good headphones. They let you properly hear Voloco’s effects.
With an Android emulator like Bluestacks, getting Voloco on a Windows or Mac PC is easy and unleashes more possibilities. Have fun recording your vocals with slick harmonies!
Experiment with all the fun vocal effects. And create pro-quality song covers to share with an audience.